ELEPHANTS 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT
We are building some cabins within our
booking so you can enjoy spending 2 days and 1 night on it while using
family homes from nearby villages.
In these two days we will do the next:
- Pick up from 8 to 8:30 a.m. at your hotel.
- We will drive about 1.30 hours to reach our reservation.
- We will stop at a gas station where those who want to have breakfast have a bakery, a seven eleven and an Amazon café (you will have 15 minutes)
- When we get to the reserve we will unload the cucumbers for the elephants.
- We’ll explain everything about elephants and our project.
- You’ll feed the elephants.
- You can watch the elephants bathe from two bridges we’ve built.
- We will eat a buffet that I myself will have, we will be able to taste local dishes and very difficult to find.
- You’ll be able to observe elephants in their habitat
- We will walk to the village of “Huay Khao Lip” where we will see how the people of the mountains live, we can share some experiences with them.
- We will spend the night in a house in the village, where we will have typical food with organic ingredients from the village and rice from the rice fields of the mountains.
- We’ll have breakfast
- We will trek for approximately 4 hours through the spectacular mountain jungle, we will pass through fields of rice, bamboo, bananas and other trees.
- We will make a stop at a beautiful waterfall, where we can enjoy a swim in the middle of nature.
- We will drop you off at your hotels again from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Transportation and return to your hotels.
- Accident insurance with AXA INSURANCE.
- Authorized Thai guide with their respective identification.
- Entrance to the reservation.
- Village house to sleep.
- Elephant food.
- Lunch and dinner on day 1.
- Breakfast and lunch on day 2.
- Photos taken by our guide.
- 2 hours walk
- 4 hours trekking
PRICE: 5,000 THB PER PERSON
EL NORTE DE TAILANDIA - COPYRIGHT 2016 Design & Developed by ThemesGlance