ELEPHANTS FULL DAY
On the full day we will do the following:
- Pick up at your hotel from 7.00 to 8.00 a.m.
- We will drive around 1.30 am until we reach our reservation.
- We will make a 15-minute stop at a gas station where those who want to have breakfast will have a bakery, seven eleven and Amazon coffee.
- We will get to our reserve and download the cucumbers.
- We’ll explain about our project and the elephants.
- We’ll feed the elephants.
- You will watch as the elephants bathe, from two bridges that we have built.
- We will eat, a firm that I myself will have and you will be able to taste local dishes very difficult to find.
- We’ll go and see what elephants do in their habitat.
- We will go to a waterfall outside our reserve for those who want to take the last bath of the day.
- We’ll drop you off at your hotels again around 4 or 5 p.m.
- Pick up and return to their respective hotels.
- Accident insurance with AXA INSURANCE.
- Certified Thai guide with your tour guide card.
- Elephant food.
- Food for us and water
- Entrance to our reservation.
- Photos from our guide posted on our Facebook page the same day.
- Final waterfall (as long as it doesn’t rain much)
PRICE: 2.500 THB PER PERSON
EL NORTE DE TAILANDIA - COPYRIGHT 2016 Design & Developed by ThemesGlance