TOUR TO DOI INTHANON
We have prepared a special itinerary in Doi Inthanon, the most important National Park and one of the most beautiful in Thailand. It is a unique place in the country due to its high altitude, which makes it possess a unique flora and fauna in Thailand. In just one day you will have made a tour in the middle of nature with a local guide, tasted the best food from the north with us and seen the famous pagodas in honor of the king and queen.
Route of the day:
- We will head to Doi Inthanon National Park, approximately 2 hours’ drive.
- Once in the park we will take a tour visiting waterfalls with falls of more than 80 meters, fields with rice terraces and we will reach the highest point of all Thailand at 2565 meters high.
- We will trek for about 2 hours with a local guide, who will show you the different species of plants and animals that you find on the route. You will also find different waterfalls and amazing landscapes. You will be able to take the best photos in the middle of nature and enjoy a totally pure environment.
- Once the trekking is finished we will make a stop to eat and get some rest. In the meal you can taste the roast chicken as well as the papaya salad, which is one of the typical dishes of Thailand.
- We will visit the famous pagodas in honor of the king and queen, one of the most beautiful places in all of Thailand, truly impressive.
- We will continue with our visiting day until approximately 4 pm where we will set course back to Chiang Mai.
- Pick-up at their respective hotels from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tickets
- Entrances to the pagodas in honor of the king and queen
- Soft drinks and water (unlimited in the minivan)
- Snacks (unlimited in the minivan)
- Wifi in the minivan
- Thai tour guide with government-authorized card
- Local guide to trekking
- English translator
- Accident Insurance
|People||PRICES IN THB|
|9 or MORE||2,300 THB|
Northern Thailand together is a fully legal tour operator with TAT license number registered in Thailand which has insurance covering up to THB1 million. If you are looking to tour in Thailand remember that the tour operator you hire always has to have such a license. For any information you can write to us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by whatsapp on +66 964 937 313