CHIANG RAI FROM CHIANG MAI
FROM APRIL THIS TOUR IS MADE ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS OF ALL WEEKS, CAN BE BOOKED NOW
From: 2,500.00 ฿
On our tour to Chiang Rai we offer you the most complete route for us.
We’ll pick you up between 5.30 am to 6 a.m.
We will head to the white temple “Wat Rong Khun” where we will arrive from the first so that they can take advantage of taking the best photos.
Then we will visit the blue temple “Wat Rong Suea Ten” one of my favorite temples, where inside you can appreciate a giant Buddha very visited by the same locals.
We will make a stop to eat in a restaurant of an organic farm, they will put us a firm that I have designed and where we can try a variety of dishes.
We will visit the black house “Baan Dam” or as the Thais say the museum of darkness, the artist although with a macabre touch he knew how to appreciate the wooden structures.
We will visit the Big Buddha, a giant statue that has a viewpoint on its head.
We will go to visit the tea plantations, some of the oldest in Thailand. There you can try a cold tea that will help you lower your food.
We will set course for Chiang Mai and their respective hotels where they will arrive between 6 or 7 p.m.
From the second half of January 2020 you can book directly from the website, always accepting the costs for said group.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY FROM APRIL. AND THE PRICE IS THB2,500 PER PERSON
As comparative parameters:
- A typical tour to Chiang Rai costs around 1000 baht and in English of course. They start around 8 am until 5 pm (8 hrs). We go 13 hrs (5 am – 6 pm).
- A typical tour includes only water and a refreshing towel. We give the drink you choose, as much as necessary, and the same with the towels.
- Some tours do not include transportation from your hotel. There are usually meeting points that need to be reached on your own. We search ed for their hotels and leave them there at the end of the day.
- Some tours do not include lunch, or tickets to different temples, and everything is sold as an “extra” upon arrival at the certain place. Breakfast, fruit, snacks, etc…
With us they wouldn’t spend an extra 1 cent all day (unless they decide to drink alcohol or buy a souvenir).
- Pick-up and drop-off to and from their respective hotels
- Professional driver and minivan with authorized board
- Certified Spanish-speaking Thai guide
- Breakfast “ham and cheese sandwich” and a cold juice or coffee
- All tickets
- Buffet food
- Cold tea in tea plantations
- Waters and refreshments “unlimited in the minivan”
- Snacks “unlimited in the minivan”
- Refreshing towels
- Wifi in the minivan
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
In The North Of Thailand, we always try to understand the thousand and one factors that affect the holiday. Especially for many as their first time in Asia, etc.
But at the same time, a cancellation without valid reason complicates us as a company. and what’s much worse, complicates the whole group that committed to that date. By having a variable price scheme, depending on the number of people attending the products, a cancellation creates a problem to solve or a large cost (loss) that we must assume as a company since fixed costs do not vary.
For this reason: No cancellation is accepted and no refund is made without a valid reason. To avoid discussing later what is considered a “valid reason”, Northern Thailand reserves the right not to accept cancellations and will be refunded as a “courtesy” “In cases where it can be shown that a factor other than the customer prevented it from arrive or attend the exit. Death of a family member, weather, air disasters, cancelled flights (by the flight company, not a missed flight due to being late), last-minute accidents and illnesses are valid reasons, and once the corresponding certificate has been presented we will reimburse you accordingly.
Date changes: The same policy applies as a cancellation for the following reason: Let’s say you booked for the 14th, when there is already a group of 8 people, with you being the ninth and tenth person. Then, he asks us to change the date because they decide to stay. One more day on some island. What happens is that on the 15th we may not have a store available. Or because we didn’t go out that day or because that day we’re already full. Anyway, we can’t add them to the 15th and that’s the only day he decided he could attend. For this reason, we strongly ask that you, in the same way that you commit to a hotel or flight, do so with our Departures.
Phone and whatsapp: +66 964 937 313