FULL DAY ELEPHANT CAMP
READ THIS !!! this page is full of tabs in which we explain the tour in description, the available dates, prices, etc….
From: 1,000.00 ฿
THE NORTH OF THAILAND ELEPHANT CAMP
On this day at our elephant reserve in Chiang Mai, you can feed them, see what they do in their natural habitat and enjoy them like you never imagined before.
Our camp is near Doi Inthanon National Park. We have a great reserve and are still under construction to improve our facilities.
Our project goes beyond a simple sanctuary of elephants.
We are getting money to be able to fence the entire reserve, then the day will come that the elephants will be free on 21 hectares and there will be some walkways so that people can take photos, but they can no longer be touched.
Unlike other companies, our program will never be fully completed, since at no point will we force an elephant to do whatever we want, the animal has to decide what it wants to do.
- Pick up at your hotel from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- We will make a stop at a gas station for anyone who wants to have breakfast, there they will have a bakery, a seven eleven and an Amazon café.
- We will drive to our reservation about 1.30 h.
- Once in the camp we will explain everything about our project and the elephants.
- We’ll make a vitamin for the elephants.
- We’ll have some time to feed them and have their first contact.
- We will go to see how they bathe (for this we have built bridges on which you can enjoy taking pictures of how they bathe and play between them)
- We will eat (a law firm that I myself will have)
- We’ll let them do what they want and we’ll observe them in their habitat.
- We’ll take the last pictures with them and say goodbye.
- We will drive to a waterfall where we can enjoy the last bath of the day.
- We will drive back to their respective hotels approximately we will arrive at about 4 p.m.
- We can not pick up more than 5 km from the center of Chiang Mai, they would have to travel to the center.
PRICE 2,000 THB
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS RESERVATION, WE WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUL WITH YOU AND THE ELEFANTES WILL ALSO BE.
Please if there are 48 hours to go for the tour you want to do, please contact us as we cannot guarantee the payment, nor the tour
Now you can book for the day you can do it, all dates are enabled
- Pick-up at their respective hotels between 7.30 am to 8 a.m.
- Accident insurance with AXA INSURANCE
- Professional driver, guide and translator in Spanish
- Food for elephants
- Tickets to the booking
- Buffet for you and water
- Return to your hotels
- Any souvenir
In the northern Thai elephant camp, we always try to understand the thousand and one factors that affect the holiday.
Especially for many as their first time in Asia, etc. But at the same time, a cancellation without valid reason complicates us as a company. Or worse, it complicates the whole group that committed to that date.
A cancellation creates a problem to solve or a high cost (loss) that we must assume as a company since the fixed costs do not vary.
For this reason: They are not accepted. No cancellation is accepted and no refund is made without a valid reason. To avoid discussing later what is considered a “valid reason”, the reserve in northern Thailand has the right not to accept cancellations and will be refunded as a “courtesy” in cases where it can be shown that a factor other than the customer prevented getting or attending the exit. Death of a family member, climate disasters, cancelled flights (by the aviation company, not a missed flight due to being late) last-minute accidents and illnesses are valid reasons, and once the certificate has been presented we will reimburse you accordingly.
Date changes: The same policy applies as a cancellation for the following reason: Let’s say you booked for the 14th, when there is already a group of 8 people, with you being the ninth and tenth person. Then, he asks us to change the date because they decide to stay. One more day on some island. What happens is that on the 15th we may not have available. Or because we didn’t go out that day or because that day we’re already full. Anyway, we can’t add them to the 15th and that’s the only day he decided he could attend. For this reason, we strongly ask that you, in the same way that you commit to a hotel or flight, do so with our departures.